For flagship HDBaseT Transmission performance, look no further than the TX-70-4K. Class A HDBaseT transmission means support for 4K UHD content; even HDR-10 @24Hz, up to 70m/230ft. 2-way PoH and EDID management completes this fully-loaded specification.
CLASS A HDBASET™ TRANSMISSION
Sends HDMI signals of 4K UHD with HDR up to 70m/230ft and 1080p up to 100m/328ft with multi-channel audio, control, ethernet and PoH.
The TX-70-4K can either be powered by a PoH-compatible matrix or presentation switcher, or can itself deliver power to a receiver device such as the WyreStorm HDBaseT RX-70-4K or in cases where audio de-embed is required, the RX-70-4K-ARC
Supports 2 methods of control pass-through. The TX-70-4K can handle both bi-directional IR and RS-232 when used as part of a compatible WyreStorm matrix or extender system.
ON-BOARD EDID MANAGEMENT
Offering 2 methods of EDID communication, the TX-70-4K is as capable with invisible communication as it is with the 4K video that you can see. An installer can select EDID passthrough from the connected screen/projector, or decide to use one of the embedded options for maximum flexibility.
• Low profile chassis of 18mm/0.7” for easier, more convenient installations in tight spaces
• Transmits discrete wide-band bidirectional IR control signal/routed serial commands (from compatible matrix) together within the HDMI signal over a single Cat5e/6
• Robust Class A HDBaseT transmission technology for stable 4K/HD distribution and control resistant to electrostatic and environmental interference compared to conventional UTP transmission
• Distribution of video (4K & 1080p), multichannel audio, bidirectional IR, POH power and 10/100 Ethernet over single Cat5e/6
• Multichannel audio supports 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby True HD
• HDMI v2.0 with HDCP 2.2
• Full 3D compatibility up to 1080p
• Switchable RS-232 selection for firmware update
• Power options – additional phoenix port and threaded DC for use of both standard and locking DC power plugs
• Visual LED indication for power supply, signal status to show display connection, HDCP in signal and Link between HDBaseT devices
• Automatically adjusts feedback, equalization and amplification of signal
• Energy efficient universal power supplies included
• Mounting brackets and IR connections included
Contact us for detailed information about our products and services. Our team will produce the fastest solution for you Contact Form